Presently it should show up. The Google Pixel 4a should now be introduced in a week. Following quite a while of an odyssey, you appear to have at long last shown up. Jon Prosser is 100 percent sure. Pixel 4a will be propelled on August third. It was really gotten ready for May, yet from that point forward there have been a few delays regarding the dispatch date.
In the meantime, Google should have made it much more difficult to get the Pixel 4a out there. Because competition has become stronger. I only say OnePlus Nord, a model with similar features and the same target group.
Pixel 4a specifications
- 5.81 ″ OLED FHD + display (2,340 x 1,080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 (without 5G), Titan M security chip
- 6 GB RAM, 64/128 GB storage
- USB-C, 3,080 mAh battery, 18 W quick charge
- 12 MP camera with optical image stabilization
- 8 MP front camera, 84 ° wide angle
- 1080p 30fps, 1080p 60fps, 1080p 120fps, 720p 240fps, 4K 30fps for the rear camera and 1080p 30fps for the
- front camera
- Black, blue
Finally happy to give a final update on Pixel 4a!
The last date I gave you (provided in the tweet below) is the launch day!
Pixel 4a. August 3. 100%.
Only question is…
Do you care anymore? Or have they pushed this off too much? https://t.co/SZkQpvRAZI
— Jon Prosser (@jon_prosser) July 26, 2020