Google Camera is one of the best cam App which is preferred by Android smartphone lovers. Google Camera is being used in Pixel smartphones but as per the software quality and its performance, it becomes the first choice by the users. It has official support for advanced features like Astrophotography, High-Resolution Video Recording, AI-powered HDR, and many others.
GCAM 8.0 version brings a set of interesting features and improvements. Gcam is a mod that aims to bring the Google Camera app to several smartphones and ensure that all features work with them.
New features in GCAM 8.0
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Quick-Toggle for Video resolution changes
- New settings UI.
- 24FPS video recording.
- 4K@60fps Video recording
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut in the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
- AI adjustments.
How to download and install Google Camera 8.0 on your Android Device:
This new version of GCam 8.0 is available for every Android smartphone. Mind that your device is running Android 10. Gcam 8.0 will not work with devices running Android 9.0 or below, but you can try your luck.
- Download the APK
- Select and Install it
- Open the Google Camera once the icon appears in your launcher
- If you run an old version of Android, you can try and download Gcam 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, or any mod that is compatible with your version. There are some device-specific versions of GCam, you can refer to CelsoAzevedo’s repository for more.
- Make sure your device has camera2.API enabled. If you don’t know what is this, just type “camera 2 API checker, on Play Store. Download the respective app to make sure your device has support for it.”
- For more details, support, and feedback, you can check the BSG official page at the GCam repository. The developer also provides a Telegram channel where you can follow the development. Take in mind that all credits for this MOD go to BSG.