To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out a 1.0 update. The server will not be taken offline for this update. Players on different versions are unable to invite one another. This update brings many new features such as a new cheer park, Livik maps, and much more.
PUBG Mobile Korean (Kr) version is a very powerful mobile version. Now you can experience the similar fun chicken Dinner experience as the computer, a variety of different maps, classic chicken Dinner games. This gameplay brings you the best gaming experience. You can download the APK and OBB file from the link given below.
- Download PUBG Mobile 1.0 (Kr) XAPK file here.
- The XAPK (APK with OBB data & Split APKs) file you downloaded only works on APKPure App for Android.
- Install APK Pure App and you can install PUBG Mobile 1.0 Kr XAPK file.
- Then you need to follow these steps:
- Download the APK and OBB files (Link Available soon).
Go to the File Manager and search the APK file and install it.
- Give permission to install the APK file by navigating to the Settings > Safety > Privacy > Install Apps from unknown sources.
- Now, go to the Android > OBB and create a new folder named as ‘com.pubg.krmobile’.
- Now, copy the OBB file that you downloaded and paste it to the ‘com.pubg.krmobile’ folder.
- Cheers! Open the PUBG Mobile Korea application and enjoy the game.