The biggest smartphone manufacturing company Realme has launched its Realme 7i and Realme C17 this year and both smartphone is based on Realme UI 1.0. After the launch company has too much care of both smartphones and sent patches, software updates on a regular basis. Now both smartphones receiving December 2020 security patch update in several regions.
The all-new update optimized the issue that the power button no responds during phone calls and fix the issue that the rear lens lags when switching in 64M mode. The released update comes with build number RMX2103PU_11.A.35 and RMX2101PU_11.A.27 for Realme 7i and the Realme C17 respectively.
Currently, this update rolled out in India and Indonesia for Realme 7i and the Realme C17 got this update in Indonesia while the company will soon release other regions. Below you can check the changelog as well as the download link.
Realme 7i India Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov & Dec, 2020.
- Optimized the issue that the power button no response during phone calls.
- Fix the issue that the rear lens lags when switching in 64M mode.
Realme 7i & Realme C17 Indonesia Changelog:
- RMX2103PU_11.A.35 for Realme 7i
- RMX2101PU_11.A.27 for Realme C17
- Android security patch: December 2020.
- Partial fixes on known issues and improved system stability.
How to check and Download the latest update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!