Warzone is an allowed to-play fight royale computer game discharged on March 10, 2020, for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The game is a piece of the 2019 title Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, however, doesn’t require its acquisition.
Endlessness Ward is revealing another update for Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare. The new update conveys fix rendition 1.01 for Warzone and 1.18 for Modern Warfare. The new update brings new substance just as a few bug-fixes, changes, and upgrades.
Activision posted about the up and coming substance with the new fix in the official blog. As per the blog, a pristine 6v6 Multiplayer Map named Kandor Hideout will be accessible in Modern Warfare. Additionally, four new weapons 725, MK2 Carbine, .50 GS, and EBR-14 will be accessible in Warzone.
Another administrator is coming to Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone. The new administrator – Talon and pack will be accessible in the store after the fix update.
That’s all about the new patch update. If you are interested, you can check out the official patch notes for finer details. Check out the link mentioned below to read official patch notes.
1.01 Patch Notes:
- New weapons can be found on the ground and in Supply Boxes: 725 Shotgun, MK2 Carbine (Marksman Rifle), EBR-14 (Marksman Rifle) and the .50 GS (Handgun)
- Players who disconnect in the Last Stand will now drop their items when leaving the game
- Fix for a bug where the animation for the player equipping a gas mask will interrupt and block players from deploying their parachute
- Tuned close up shotgun damage to prevent a single shotgun blast from downing a fully armored player. Stopping power can still make this happen
- Added Warzone specific controller button layouts. The Bumper Ping and Bumper Ping Flipped layouts will allow those playing Warzone with a controller to use the Ping feature more efficiently
- Players can no longer stack self-revive kits
- Players that are spectating still get plunder payouts from contracts but at only 40% of the value paid to living players
- Fixes to help prevent hitching when interacting with Cash Deposit Helicopters and Recon Contracts
- Fix for a rare bug that allowed players to equip two riot shields if they had two different camos, but only one would appear on the player
- Made it easier to see which item is selected while using a Buy Station
- Updated button layout for equipment while using the gamepad
- Fixed a bug for players are not receiving a banner on the top right of the screen for allies or enemies initiating kill streaks (IWH-284129)
- Prevent bullets that hit the riot-shield from depleting player armor
- If a player flies the Recon Drone out of bounds, the player will hear the out of bounds countdown timer but will not see the countdown splash on their screen. This has been fixed
- Fix for various and potential exploits
- Field Upgrades: Fixed a bug where some Field Upgrades were not ending at the end of the pre-match
- Players will now get a kill when someone that you’ve downed, disconnects from the game
- Reduced the amount of cash given for averting a bounty
- The increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $8,500