Samsung has started rolling out a new software update to its Galaxy M31 smartphone users. The latest update brings new features including camera features. The latest update brings impressive Single Take camera mode and Night hyperlapse feature.
It also adds the My filters mode in your camera app and also rolling out the September 2020 security patch to your device. The overall stability of your device has also improved with the latest software update. The latest update comes with the build number M315FXXU2ATIB and the update size package is 400MB.
How To Update
- Go to Settings
- System Update
- Download & Install
Samsung Galaxy M31 Specifications
- Models – SM-M315F, SM-M315F/DS, SM-M315F/DSN
- Display – Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.1% screen-to-body ratio),1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- RAM – 6GB
- Storage – 64GB
- Camera – 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Front Camera – 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- OS – Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Processor – Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery