October 03, 2020
Three months before, Redmi Note 7 Chinese users receiving MIUI 12 update but still, Global users are waiting for MIUI 12 update to their Note 7. Presently, Xiaomi has started rolling out September 2020 security patch update to its Redmi Note 7 smartphone users in India. The latest update comes with the build number V188.8.131.52.QFGINXM and the size package of this update are 400MB. Users also download the update manually from the link mention below.
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
Original Article: September 10, 2020
Xiaomi has started rolling out a new software version for Redmi Note 7 users in India. This is based on the Android 10 update, this update only for Indian users. The latest update comes with build number V184.108.40.206.QFGINXM and the size package of this update are 2GB.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 currently running on MIUI 11, and the users will have to wait for the MIUI 12. Due to the stability issues MIUI 12 beta version postponed. You can also download the update from the link given below.
Redmi Note 7 Key Specifications
- Models – M1901F7G, M1901F7H, M1901F7I
- Display – IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64GB
- Camera – 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth) or 12 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9″, 1.25µm, PDAF 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- OS – MIUI 12
- Processor – Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery