Huawei Watch GT 2 users receiving getting the September 2020 update in Europe. The latest update for Watch GT 2 brings system stability improvement, bug fixes found in the recent update, a new feature for setting and quick access to your favorite functions, and more. It comes with firmware version 188.8.131.52 and the package size is 20.69MB. Keep note that this update is rolling out in batches so keep patience.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Update Version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
HUAWEI Watch GT 2 Update September 2020
Published: September 2020
1) The update progress in the app only refers to the transfer of the update package. The package still needs to be installed on the watch to complete the update.
2) The watch’s battery level must be at least 20% for the update.
1) Introduces a new feature for setting and quick access to your favorite functions.
2) Provides more professional workout data for training on ellipticals and rowing ergometers.
3) Adds support for Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian.
1) Improves system stability.
2) Fixes some known issues.
HOW TO UPDATE:
First of all connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.