Realme has rolling out September 2020 security patch update to its Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom smartphone users Globally and soon available in Europe. The latest update brings fixed the display issue of the battery icon in the status bar while switching to Super power-saving mode, fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to turn down the brightness after turning on the Power saving mode, and more. This update comes with the build number RMX2081PU_11_A.43. Below you can check the full changelog.
Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: September 2020.
- Added Soloop.
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when renaming.
- Fixed the display issue of the battery icon in the status bar while switching to Super power-saving mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to turn down the brightness after turning on the Power saving mode.
- Fixed the missing prompt window when swiping upward to exit in horizontal-screen games.
- Fixed the noise issue in the Marvel Contest of Champion.
- Fixed the probabilistic restart issue caused by network stuck.
- Fixed the probabilistic noise issue of Whatsapp when playing voice messages in the background.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the fingerprint pattern is displayed when using Face unlock to enter the locked apps.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.