Realme Narzo 10 and 10A started receiving a new software update. The latest update brings September 2020 security patch update. This update added Super nighttime standby, Smooth scrolling, added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface, optimized the default display of battery percentage and many more.
The latest September 2020 patch update comes with the build number RMX2020_11.A.29 for Narzo 10 and RMX2020_11.A.41 for Narzo 10A. Below you can check the full changelog.
Realme Narzo 10 and 10A Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: August 2020
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage
- Added long-press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed the issue that the split-screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
- Added OTG Switch toggle to the notification panel
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
Realme Narzo 10
- For the Realme UI version RMX2040_11.A.29 is replaced by RMX2040_11.A.31.
- For user who has already updated to RMX2020_11.A.29, will also receive the new version RMX2040_11.A.31.
Realme Narzo 10A
- For the Realme UI version RMX2020_11.A.41 is replaced by RMX2020_11.A.43.
- For user who has already updated to RMX2020_11.A.41, will also receive the new version RMX2020_11.A.43.