Realme has started rolling out a new software update to its Realme 5, 5i, and 5s smartphone users. The latest update brings September 2020 security patch update. This update added Super nighttime standby, Smooth scrolling, long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface, optimized the default display of battery percentage, and more. Below you can check the full changelog.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX1911EX_11.C.55, RMX2030EX_11.C.53 and RMX1911EX_11.C.55 for Realme 5, 5i and 5s respectively.
Note: Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
Join Our Realme Channel On Telegram
Realme 5, 5i and 5s Changelog:
- Android Security Patch: August 2020
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage
- Added long-press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed the issue that the split-screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
- Added OTG Switch toggle to the notification panel
- Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
- Fixed the issue that the preview and video recording interfaces are dimmed in night scenes while using third-party applications