Apple

iPhone 12: 80% of the panels will be provided by Samsung Display

iPhone 12

The iPhone 12 is said to be released by the end of the year and more specifically around November. All the new smartphones of the American giant will have OLED panel which according to information Apple will be supplied by Samsung, BOE, and LG. According to new information, Samsung Display will be Apple’s main supplier as it will supply 80% of the iPhone 12 with an OLED panel. The remaining 20% ​​will be shared by LG Display and BOE Technology.

Please remember that Apple moved to OLED screens with the advent of the iPhone X. However, even with the release of the iPhone 11, there were smartphones such as the simple iPhone 11 and the iPhone XR that were equipped with an LCD panel.

As we have known for a long time, every iPhone 12, from the simplest which will have a 5.4-inch screen, to the top 6.7-inch iPhone 12 Pro Max, will have an OLED screen. In addition, the next flagship smartphone will have a new design and up to four cameras.

 



Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top