Huawei launched Huawei FreeBuds 3 at IFA 2019. Now, the company has rolled out a new software update to its Huawei FreeBuds 3. The latest update includes power consumption optimization, improvement for Bluetooth stability, playback quality, and more. The latest update comes with the build number 22.214.171.1248 for Huawei FreeBuds 3.
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
- Optimizes system compatibility.
- Improves earphone playback quality.
- Increase wear detection responsiveness.
Points To Keep In Mind Before Update:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Connect your FreeBuds with your phone.
- Select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Open the AL Life app on phone.
- Click on Check for updates.
- If any update is available, click on the update button.
- After completion of the update, close the charging case.
- Wait for at least 10 min for the case to be automatically updated.