Xiaomi rapidly released the latest software update for its flagship and mid-range devices including global variants and Chinese variants. Xiaomi recently released an Android 13-based MIUI beta update for the Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro, Xiaomi Pad 5, Redmi K50, Redmi K50 Pro and Redmi K50 Gaming, which means MIUI 14 is on the way but there is no confirmation from Xiaomi.
Xiaomi every week released MIUI 13 Global ROM Changelog, in this update, the company fixed important bugs, and improve and optimize the system and other things. Now, this week’s MIUI 13 Global ROM Changelog rolled out for the Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO users. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Week-09 – Full Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Stable MIUI based on Android 13 (Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro)
- Updated Android Security Patch to May/June/July/August 2022. Increased system security.
- Optimization: Improved overall stability and performance
- Optimization: Support for 5G network connectivity
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
More features and improvements
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
How to Upgrade to MIUI 13
- Please back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI 13.
- Please go to the Updater app and check for updates (or download Recovery ROM).
- If your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before fastboot flashing, know more here.
- Have problems while unlocking your phone? Check this post.
- Schedule for MIUI 13 Global Stable version, know more here.
- MIUI 13 Global beta version based on Android 13 is released for Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 12 Pro – GL-V13.0.4 (excluding Costa Rica).
- MIUI 13 Stable GL-V188.8.131.52 is released for Redmi Note 9 to verify the fix of the SIM Card cannot be recognised problem (07-26).
- MIUI 13 Global version based on Android 12 is now rolling out to Redmi Note 9S – GL-EEA-V13.0.1.
- MIUI 13 Global version based on Android 12 is now rolling out to Redmi Note 9 Pro – GL-EEA-V13.0.1 (excluding Poland, Austria, France, Ireland and Germany).
- MIUI 13 Global beta version based on Android 13 is released for Redmi Note 11S 5G – GL-V13.0.1 (excluding Costa Rica and Kenya).
- MIUI 13 Global beta version based on Android 13 is released for Redmi Note 11 Pro – GL-EEA-V13.0.1.
- MIUI 13 Global stable version based on Android 12 is now available for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G – GL-V13.0.2.
- MIUI 13 Stable GL-V13.0.2 (Android 12) for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G has only been pushed to GL-V13.0.13 (Android 11). V13.0.14, still on Android 11, and will be upgraded to Android 12 later.
- MIUI 13 Beta GL-V13.0.1 for Redmi Note 9 is suspended due to system errors. If there is no problem, users will soon get a new OTA update.
- Auto brightness adjustment (Xiaomi 12)
- Cannot recognize SIM card (Redmi Note 9)
- System lag / hang when daily use/playing games (Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 11S)
- Mobile data not working / No signal / Poor signal (Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 11)
- Phone randomly freezes (Redmi Note 9)
- Battery drain when using the device (Mi 11X, Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9S)
- UI issues in the Control center (Redmi Note 9S)
- The device randomly turns off / Random reboots (Redmi Note 9S)
- Cannot sync with Xiaomi Cloud (Redmi Note 11 NFC)
Important bug fixes
- Fix – Google Play warning to disable Themes APP (All)
- Fix – System apps updater has stopped (All)
- Fix – Bluetooth turns on automatically (Xiaomi 12 Pro)
- Fix – UI elements are abnormal in the Dark mode (Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro)