September 20, 2020
Below you can watch the C.57 update full review.
September 18, 2020
Due to a significant bug for the Realme UI version, C.55 is replaced by C.57. For user who has already updated to C.55, will also receive the new version C.57.
September 15, 2020
On the latest patch users found many bug and issues on their smartphones, after reporting the company has officially suspended the August 2020 security patch update. We will soon expect the roll out again.
September 2, 2020
Realme has started rolling out a new software update for Realme 5, Realme 5s and Realme 5i smartphone users. The latest software update comes with the August 2020 security patch. A new update brings the Smooth Scrolling feature with the super nighttime feature under the Realme Lab. You can check the full changelog given below.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX1911EX_11_C.55, RMX1925EX_11_C.55 or RMX2030EX_11_C.55 for Realme 5, 5s and 5i respectively. The latest update rolling out for Indian users and it will available for more regions in the coming days.
Realme 5, 5s and 5i Changelog
- Android Security Patch: August 2020
- Added Super nighttime standby feature
- Added Smooth scrolling feature
- Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
- Optimized the default display of battery percentage
- Added long-press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
- Fixed the issue that the split-screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
- Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
- Added OTG Switch toggle to the notification panel
- Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
- Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
- Fixed the issue that the preview and video recording interfaces are dimmed in night scenes while using third-party applications