Facebook rolled out its Avatar feature to users. After launching it last year in other countries. Similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji, the feature allows Facebook users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves. They can use the avatar in comments, Facebook stories, and messenger.
- Facebook users will now be able to create and share their cartoonish characters with others.
- Users can use these characters while commenting on posts, inside of profile picture, and Messenger chat windows.
- Users will also be able to export these avatars to third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
How To Create
- First, you have to update your Facebook app from the play store.
- Then go to the menu option.
- And tap on the ‘See More’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Avatars’ option.
- Now you can create your avatar with so many options ( hairstyle, face shape, face lines, and more).