Realme has started rolling out September 2020 security patch update on Realme UI V1.0 Android 10 to its Realme X50 Pro smartphone users. According to the information, the latest update added Disable physical buttons in screenshot settings fixed the probabilistic overlap issue of scrolling screenshot, fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to connect to 5G network when switching network modes, and more.
The latest update comes with the build number RMX2076PU_11_A.37 for Realme X50 Pro for Indian users and it will available for more regions in the coming days. Below you can check the full changelog.
Realme X50 Pro Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: September 2020.
- Added Soloop.
- Optimized the responding speed when turning power saving mode on and off.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to connect to 5G network when switching network modes.
- Added Disable physical buttons in screenshot settings.
- Fixed the probabilistic overlap issue of scrolling screenshot.
- Fixed the layout issue when scrolling screenshot in screenshot settings after a horizontal screenshot.