Realme is one of the leading manufacturer smartphone company and along with the creation of new smartphones, it is also looking to update its devices on the regular basis. Now the company has started rolling out a new October 2020 security patch update to its Realme X2 Pro smartphone users in China.
The latest update comes with the new features and fixes some bugs issues, it brings a status bar status icon switch, switch of eye protection mode sunset to sunrise, video call beauty adjustment effect (support WeChat) and optimized brightness lock default state logic.
The all-new update for the Realme X2 Pro smartphone comes with the software version number RMX1931_11.C.31 and the package size is 3.09GB. Below you can check the changelog as well as the download link.
REALME X2 PRO OCTOBER 2020 SECURITY PATCH CHANGELOG:
- Added status bar status icon switch.
- Added the switch of eye protection mode from sunset to sunrise.
- Added the function of entering the drawer mode to immediately pop up the input method switch.
- Added video call beauty adjustment effect (support WeChat).
- Optimized brightness lock default state logic.
- Repair the interruption problem in some complex scenes.
- Fix the low probability of splash screen when entering the album.
- Fix the problem of the low probability of time display in seconds.
This update is rolling out in China.
Negative one screen:
- Fix the problem that the shortcut function cannot add the WeChat ride code with a low probability.
- Update Android security patch (October 2020).
How to check and Download the Realme X2 Pro manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.