Realme Narzo 20A smartphone users now started receiving the November 2020 security patch update. Realme has released its Narzo 20A smartphone with a triple rear camera setup and equipped with Snapdragon 665 Octa-core (11nm) 2Ghz and supports 10W charging on a 5000mAh battery. In the month of September 2020, Realme Narzo 20A smartphones are ready for out of sale.
The latest firmware update comes with version number RMX2050_11_A.19 and the smartphone has already got the previous month (October 2020) security patch update in the month of November 2020.
The latest update added a toggle of From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort, added a feature of short-pressing the power button to turn off the flashlight while screen-off and optimized the interaction logic of the system control toggle on the status bar. Below you can check the changelog.
Realme Narzo 20A version A.19 Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020.
- Added a toggle of Display keyboard when entering the app drawer.
- Added a toggle of From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort.
- Added a feature of short-pressing the power button to turn off the flashlight while screen-off.
- Optimized the interaction logic of the system control toggle on the status bar.
- Added a physical toggle button in the screenshot setting page.
- Fixed the issue of dimmed image shoot by the front camera in some scenarios.
- Fix the issue of dark front camera photos in some scenes.
- Optimize the default brightness lock toggle to off.
Note – The update is rolling out a few numbers of users and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device.
How to check and Download the latest update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!