Apple has recently released the new live wallpapers for Catalina and the Dynamic Wallpaper on macOS was introduced with the Mojave update. If you are looking to get macOS dynamic wallpaper on Windows 10 then you have come to the right place. H
Install macOS Dynamic Wallpaper on Windows 10
1. First all you need to do is to download WinDynamicDesktop (Free) application from the Microsoft Store. The program is clean and ad-free.
2. After the installation is done, open it and you will be asked to enter your location. Enter your address and click on the “OK” button. It will then confirm your location with sunrise and sunset time.
3. Next, you will be presented with many of the macOS dynamic wallpapers including Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave and more. Select your choice of wallpaper and click on “Apply“.
4. The application will now download the macOS dynamic wallpaper. The file size hovers around 20-100MB.
5. After the download is complete, the macOS dynamic wallpaper will be applied on Windows 10 automatically. And the wallpaper will also change its theme based on your local time.
6. If you want to try out other macOS dynamic wallpapers on Windows 10 then you will find the app under the system tray. Open it and select a theme of your choice. You can also choose to use the Night Mode of any wallpaper all the time.