OPPO has started rolling out a new October 2020 security patch update to its OPPO Reno 2 smartphone users which runs on ColorOS 7.1 based Android 10. The latest update improves the network and phone call performance, improves system performance and stability, and more. The all-new firmware update comes with version number CPH1907EX_11_C.39 and it is rolling out globally.
Also, the company has announced the OPPO Reno 2 is ready for ColorOS 11 which is based on Android 11, and the smartphone is expected to receive this update in Q1 2021.
OPPO Reno 2 KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.5 inches, 104.1 cm, AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128/256GB
- Rear camera: 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 13 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 1.0µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom, 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2″, 1.4µm
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- Battery: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable (20W fast charging).
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.