A few days ago, the OnePlus smartphone OnePlus 8T received the new OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update that optimized power consumption and reduced heat generation. Now, the company has started pushing out the latest update for OnePlus 8T smartphone users and this update brings system optimizations, fixes some bug issue, and improves the camera.
The latest update is based on OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 and the company claims this latest update improves system power consumption performance to reduce device heating. The enhanced mis-touch prevention offers a better gaming experience and it also fixes the error of the status bar that kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode.
before the update users complained about the status bar that kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode and the issue that Play Store could not install the app, now the OnePlus has solved these issues. It carries an optimized Alert Slider and fluidity with some mainstream games to reduces lagging risks for enhanced user experience.
In this latest update company increased the camera quality and stability and the optimized imaging effect brings you a better shooting experience as well as the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games also solved. Check the changelog below.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 changelog:
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.