Intel released the latest Wi-Fi 21.120.0 version driver this week. According to Intel, the new driver fixes some bugs that Intel drivers caused on Windows 10 v2004 and older versions. According to the description file, errors mostly occur in general daily use. These include blue screens when restarting, sleeping/standby, and playing various games. Several of these errors may cause Windows 10 to crash.
The updated version of the driver does not support Intel 7265 series, AC 3160, and 7260 series, and the 64-bit driver is suitable for network card models as shown in the figure below.
Note – This software release does not include new drivers for Intel® Wireless 7265 family (revision.c), Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 3160, and Intel® Wireless 7260 Family Adapters. Please refer to the link below for the latest drivers available here.
- The drivers for some Intel wireless adapters may not be updated and are the same as the previous software package. If the driver versions are the same, you do not need to install this package.
- Why do I see a different driver version from my Intel® Wireless 7265 family adapter?
Which file to choose
- WiFi_21 .120 0_Driver64_Win10 for 64-bit Windows®10
- WiFi_21 .120 0_Driver32_Win10 for 32-bit Windows®10
Please refer to the release notes for the latest or fixed, known issues and supported hardware.
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double-click the file to start the installation.