The Korean tech giant Samsung has to distribute the One UI 2.5 update to its Galaxy A70 smartphone users in India. A few weeks ago Europe and more specifically Ukraine users of the Galaxy A70 smartphone have unlocked this update and now the Indian users also unlocked this update with version number A705GMDDU5CTK4.
The latest OneUI 2.5 update comes with November 2020 security patch update and it brings the same new features as before, including Bitmoji stickers for the Always On Display, new Wi-Fi monitoring and password request tools, a new Split Keyboard mode when using Samsung Keyboard in landscape mode and more. The all-new update’s entire package size is 1.32GB. Below you can check the changelog.
Samsung Galaxy A70 version A705GMDDU5CTK4 changelog:
- The stability of GPS has been improved
- Video recording: The stability of super steady mode has been improved
- The compatibility with the third-party application has been improved
- The overall stability of functions improved
- The security of your device has been improved.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!