In Huawei Mate 40 series launch just a few days left and several rumors and leaks have been appearing online by the many popular leakers globally, recently @rquandt user exposed the official rendering of the Mate 40 Pro. The rendering showed that the Mate 40 Pro has two color schemes. Now, another color rendering of the new machine has been exposed online.
The previous rendering shows that Huawei Mate 40 Pro will come in two color options such as black and silver gradient, and the latest rendering that shows it will have another variant in orange color.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Screen: 6.76-inch 2772×1344 pixels OLED display, 456 PPI, curved waterfall type
- Processor: Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 9000 (eight cores, 5nm 4xARM Cortex-A55, max 2.04 GHz, 3x ARM Cortex-A77, max 2.54 GHz, 1x Cortex-A77, max 3.13 GHz), Snapdragon 865 equiv.
- GPU: ARM Mali-G78 GPU, neural processing co-processor, integrated 5G modem, likely only in Sub -6 GHz networks
- RAM/Storage: 8 GB RAM, 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage, microSD expansion. 12 GB RAM in China
- Camera: Triple camera with Leica optimization (Laser autofocus + additional autofocus helper, LED flash with color temperature sensor, Main camera: 50 MP, F/1.9, OIS,Ultrawide: 20 MP, F/1.8, Zoom: 12 MP, F/3.4, 8K video recording, 5x optical zoom)
- Front Facing: 13 MP, F/2.4 + 3D sensor for gesture control
- Battery/Charging: 4400 mAh, SuperCharge powered adaption with USB-C 3.1 Gen 1, Maximum 65W (0-100% <1 hr), Wireless and Reverse Wireless charging
- Biometrics In-display optical fingerprint reader
- OS Android 10: EMUI 11, Huawei Mobile Services (HMS), NO GMS
- Size/ weight: 75.5 mm wide x 162.9 mm long x 9.1 mm thick, 212 grams.
- Other: NanoMemory slot for Huawei’s special memory cards, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC and WiFi 6 support.
Colors Silver, Black.