Previously, OnePlus announced to roll out the September 2020 security patch update for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro smartphones user but the company didn’t roll out this update. Today onward OnePlus incremental rolling out the latest September 2020 patch for OnePlus 7 and 7T series smartphone with OxygenOS 10.3.6 in India and global users and soon available with OxygenOS 10.0.9 in Europe also. This update fixes some bugs issues and more while you can check the changelog below to understand more about the latest update.
OnePlus 7 and 7T series OxyegenOS 10.3.6 changelog:
- Newly added user assistance feature to help user master usage skills quickly (Route: Settings>OnePlus Tips&Support)
- Optimized power consumption of the system and improve user experience (OP7 Pro Only)
- Fixed the flashback issue with some third-party apps
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.09.
This update rolling out in batches so keep patience it takes time to reach your devices and after the update, you will not face any bug.
If you want to check and download the latest update so follow these steps:
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates Download!
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.